question

semiraue avatar image
semiraue asked

Check mppt scc hardware revision details before purchase.

Hi all,

I wanted to purchase another 2x 150/60 -tr MPPT for my project. I was searching for hardware revision data for this product but cannot find it anywhere.

tried to link my dropbox to victron and it just filled up my dropbox with many files. But I cannot search the exact details.

Basically I wanted to purchase latest hardware revision of SCC MPPT 150/60 -tr with display port. but one seller told me that new hardware revision not comes with diplay port and there are other difference as well.

• Does all hardware revisions of SCC 150/60-tr comes with display port ? or only older revisions ?
  • Does SCC 150/60 comes without display port ? if yes what revision is that ?
  • And how can I choose the latest hardware revision before purchase? I tried to check the part number but I cannot find these details from Victron site.

This is the one I was checking and worried it's not the latest hw revision

appreciate your input

Thanks

MPPT Controllers
1 comment
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

semiraue avatar image semiraue commented ·
Hi anyone can give me update on this ?

Thanks

0 Likes 0 ·
1 Answer
klim8skeptic avatar image
klim8skeptic answered ·

I dont know how up to date the mppt overview document is, but look there first.

1 comment
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

semiraue avatar image semiraue commented ·

Thanks for the answer. but HW rev details not listed there. it's bad that victron clearly mentioned newer revision equipped with better hardware and protection systems but as a consumer we cannot check the HW rev before purchase.

0 Likes 0 ·