question

play3000 avatar image
play3000 asked

Quattro 24/5000 configuration

Hi,

I have a Quattro system but just some doubts on configuration.
So far, system is composed of the Quattro, 3x LiFePO4 batteries 630Ah (that are not Victron and have a internal BMS), Cerbo GX, smart shunt with BMV712 smart ,2x Orions Smart Tr 24/24 and 2x MPPT 250/70.

So far, I will connect VE.direct of MPPT, the UTP cable of Quattro and BMV712 (guess it is VE.direct) to the Cerbo GX. I have connected the temperature sensor to the Quattro.
I am just wondering if I need to connect anything else (like voltage control from batteries to the Quattro or else) or anything else for monitoring and ensure the management of batteries will be correct.

Also, I guess Quattro, MPPTs and Orions should be configured in Lithium batteries mode. Correct?
Thanks

Regards
Nicolas

MultiPlus Quattro Inverter Charger
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

1 Answer
Alexandra avatar image
Alexandra answered ·

@play3000

If you have configured (voltages and charge current) the system correctly then you wont have any issues if you run them 'dumb'.

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.