question

pamatve avatar image
pamatve asked

Victron connect only finds one out of 3 devices -- what happened to the other 2?

My android victron connect only picks up 1 of my 3 devices. Not picking up inverter/charger or batteries. I have gone thru the trouble shooting checklist several times but havent been able to get the missing two to show up. I have tried three different phones and the same thing happens on all three. Any suggestions?

connection issue
1 comment
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

Matthias Lange - DE avatar image Matthias Lange - DE ♦ commented ·

What devices do you have exactly?

0 Likes 0 ·
1 Answer
pamatve avatar image
pamatve answered ·

Update w more questions: At the beginning of the day, no electrical appliances were working --.not even the 12 volt ones. That doesnt usually happen but I assumed the batteries had gone dead overnite. Later in the day, we hooked up a generator. That is when I wrote my original question. None of the 12 volt appliances were working. I assumed it was because I couldnt get my victron connect to pull up the charger so I could turn it on. We gave up on the generator and I did a few mile errand in the RV which caused the 12.volt appliances to run. That didnt make sense to me because the charger from the engine to the battery doesnt seem to work. So after this short drive, the inverter/charger came up on victron connect but it was saying I could not turn on the inverter because the battery was too low. I was also able to pull up the battery in victron connect and it said it had 100% charge. That has never happened that the inverter says battery is low but battery says it is 100%. So I turned on the charger and we tried the generator again. But still could not turn on the inverter and it was telling me low battery. So I finally went to a 30 amp AC hook up and everything seems to be working. So any ideas about these weird circumstances?

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

Related Resources

Additional resources still need to be added for this topic