question

fairbaa avatar image
fairbaa asked

No live data from smart controller mppt 75/5

d1c13427-e968-4d83-8a99-ab3ce2f3be1d.pngHi!

i hope someone can help me i am at my wits end with this and nothing seems to work. ive done reset adter reset, reinstalled, removed Bluetooth, cables in, cables out, made offerings to the gods and you name it and… nothing.

All i get is the screen as shown when I click on it no live data at all. ever since i upgraded the firmware this thing has bricked. I don’t even know if it’s even charging the batteries due to no data screen.

This is the same screen as the info screen so why on Earth it’s doing this I have no idea.

Prior to that i updated victron connect wnd i wqe in the never ending loading data loop. Can anyone tell me why i cannot access live data? im on an iphone 13 pro max and i can see the device.

The thing is... this had only ever worked once since i installed it. Ever simce then the updates have well and truly fubared the product.

Can anyone help? has anyone seen this before???

I’m literally ready to launch this thing.

MPPT Controllers
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

1 Answer
Matthias Lange - DE avatar image
Matthias Lange - DE answered ·

If remember correctly if this happens the internal connection between the MPPT and the Bluetooth module is somehow broken.

I think the only thing you can do is contact the seller from whom you bought it to get a replacement.

@Thiemo van Engelen (Victron Energy staff)

1 comment
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

Hi,

This happens indeed when there is a communication issue between de bluetooth part and the MPPT part. You can try to power cycle the MPPT by disconnecting both PV and battery for a minute and then reconnect battery first. When this does not work, there is a hardware problem and you should contact the seller to get a replacement.

Kind regards,

Thiemo van Engelen

0 Likes 0 ·