question

michaeltenerife avatar image
michaeltenerife asked

Strange Multiple Led alarm I can't find in Victron toolkit

I couldn't find what this alarm means. It seems to be multiple different ones... I couldn't find the pattern in Victron toolkit.

Power was cut off but I managed to have it back by unpluging the power source of the cerbo. After a few hours I could plug it back and the alarm didn't came back. What could it be? Thank you

alarm
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

1 Answer
Alexandra avatar image
Alexandra answered ·

@Michaeltenerife

If is is an error then the cerbo should tell you in plain language what the error is. The leds are used if there is no GX device.

So what does the cerbo show?

Looks like an error 5 and error 26. But I could be incorrect.

7 comments
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

Alexandra avatar image Alexandra ♦ commented ·

0 Likes 0 ·
Alexandra avatar image Alexandra ♦ Alexandra ♦ commented ·

0 Likes 0 ·
michaeltenerife avatar image michaeltenerife Alexandra ♦ commented ·
Once I saw the error, I turned off the inverter, turned off mains breaker and turned the inverter on again and same error. Can't be AC load.
0 Likes 0 ·
michaeltenerife avatar image michaeltenerife commented ·
I went to the alarm log of the cerba and there is nothing to see there. Is it somewhere else I need to go?
0 Likes 0 ·
Alexandra avatar image Alexandra ♦ michaeltenerife commented ·

@Michaeltenerife

Not right now.

You may have to wait for it to happen again. If it does.

The cerbo may have rebooted and cleared the error record. Does it upload to the VRM?

0 Likes 0 ·
michaeltenerife avatar image michaeltenerife Alexandra ♦ commented ·
Ok, if it happens again it should be in the alarm log or somewhere else? The issue is that if the error happens again, the power is cut and the internet is off so the cerbo can't send the data to the vrm server.... It did not happen again today....
0 Likes 0 ·
Alexandra avatar image Alexandra ♦ michaeltenerife commented ·

The cebo should store some data related to the incident. Look at the voltage out maybe frequency and other data surrounding the time. Maybe something else will come to light.

0 Likes 0 ·

Related Resources

Additional resources still need to be added for this topic