question

eyacht avatar image
eyacht asked

Is there a Victron dealer in Mexico?

Hi. I have a 12V Qtuattro that is playing up; it is producing spikey voltage in the range 160V to 310V and tripping out whenever it is inverting. I bought it through a dealer in Martinique and he sourced it from a dealer in France, but neither of them are responding to emails. It is about 3 years old and still under warranty. I have been advised that it could be the Transfer Switch, which is like a big relay on the circuit board but this is yet to be verified. So basically I'm trying to find a Victron tech - hopefully somewhere on the Yucatan in Mexico - who I can contact to try to sort it out. Thanks in advance!

MultiPlus Quattro Inverter Charger
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

1 Answer
Stefanie (Victron Energy Staff) avatar image
Stefanie (Victron Energy Staff) answered ·
2 comments
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

eyacht avatar image eyacht commented ·
Thank you Stefanie. Sadly, there are only 3 installers and they are way over on the other side of the country and of the 11 distributors, none are anywhere near me. In fact, the closest is in Belize! I was really hoping to be able to have someone visit and assess the unit. Thank you for the link and quick response though.
0 Likes 0 ·
buendia avatar image buendia eyacht commented ·
Follow-up to your post. Might you have found someone in the La Paz area who services victron systems?
0 Likes 0 ·