question

sdjohnson avatar image
sdjohnson asked

Solid red Alarm light

Hello all,

I have just tried to set up 3 24/1600 Phoenix inverters in parallel

I have connected the DC and i have installed the Cat 5 cables looping them together. I tried to test them before i actually set them up through VE BUS Quick config. I just turned them on individually with no AC cable connected. Just to see if i could connect to them with VE config. But i have 2 Inverters that have a solid red alarm. No matter if i switch to on or eco mode. 1 works fine and will run. I have also disconnected the Cat 6 cables and they are still solid red. Is there a way to reset the inverters or are they stuffed. They are brand new.

inverter current draw
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

1 Answer
Murray van Graan avatar image
Murray van Graan answered ·

Using quick configuration, plug into each inverter individually and reset to standalone mode. Then make sure each one is working, before setting them up again. Then wire up the three ac outputs together (follow the parallel connection guidelines) and try again

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

Related Resources

Additional resources still need to be added for this topic