question

ibai avatar image
ibai asked

How to reset victron mppt error 38?

Hello, yesterday I downloaded the victron connect software. The regulator was working fine but I accidentally changed the battery voltage from 24V to 12V. I put it back to 24V but the error continues. Due to this error 38, the batteries do not charge. How can I reset or remove the error?

Thanks

MPPT Controllerserror 38
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

3 Answers
Nick avatar image
Nick answered ·

Error recovery:

• Error 38: First disconnect the solar panels and disconnect the battery. Wait for 3 minutes, then reconnect the battery first and next the panels.
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

ibai avatar image
ibai answered ·
Thank you. I'm going to do it on Thursday. I'll tell you how it goes
2 |3000

ibai avatar image
ibai answered ·

Hello, finally, yesterday I did the test and everything went very well. The charge controller is already charging the batteries. Thank you very much for the help

2 |3000

Related Resources

Additional resources still need to be added for this topic

MPPT Product Page

MPPT Error codes

MPPT 150/60 up to 250/70 Manual