question

david-singleton avatar image
david-singleton asked

BMV712 Battery monitor

BMV712 Battery monitor I would like to use the built in relay to control a generator via a volt free contact, say on at 48v and off at 54v is this possible via the relay? I have set the low voltage to 48v and the high voltage to 54v via the connect app and seemed to work once but doesn't seem to work correctly, are there any other settings that need to be changed? state of charge etc? if anyone could point me in he right direction many thanks,

BMV Battery Monitor
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

2 Answers
hardy-tuner avatar image
hardy-tuner answered ·

U set in both in low and highvoltage also the clear voltage?

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

kevgermany avatar image
kevgermany answered ·

Not clear to me what you set. You should be using the low voltage setting only, with your 48/54V values.

You can test the relay by checking for connection or not between the connections on the 712. The relay only allows small loads, what do you mean by volt free contact?

2 |3000