question

jetstram61 avatar image
jetstram61 asked

40A AC current sensor assistant setting

Hi All,

Now our system is up and running we are adding a 40A AC current sensor to display the PV output from our panels (AC connected dumb inverter).

When setting up the assistant for this sensor I am using AUX 2 due to the issues with AUX 1 now, however I am not certain about the correct setting under the 'Usage Tab' As we are using a multi the options are 'PV inverter coupled on AC output of this phase' (default)

or 'PV inverter coupled on AC input of this phase' Can someone explain the meaning of these options and the correct one to use please.

We have a multiplus 2, ESS in parallel, no additional loads / outputs from the multi, and existing 4kw PV grid tied inverter.

Thanks

Multiplus-IIESSsensor
3 comments
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

seb71 avatar image seb71 commented ·
1 Like 1 ·
jetstram61 avatar image jetstram61 seb71 commented ·
Thanks its 'PV on AC input' we have according to that brochure, so i will make that the setting.

Thank you for your help.

0 Likes 0 ·
jetstram61 avatar image jetstram61 jetstram61 commented ·
Turned out that 'PV on AC out' worked better, and remember after adding the AC sensor assistant you still need to re-boot the system before the PV shows up on the dashboard.
0 Likes 0 ·
0 Answers