question

per avatar image
per asked

SmartSolar MPPT 100/20 Load output cut of on positive (plus)?

Will Load output on SmartSolar MPPT 100/20 cut of on the positive (plus) side and the negative (minus) is unaffected or how is it works?

VEConfigure 3
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

4 Answers
wkirby avatar image
wkirby answered ·

From what I remember it is high side switching (positive side).
I would have to confirm, but I don't have access to that charger right now.

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

per avatar image
per answered ·

Thanks for the information, I hope it will cut off on the positive side because all wiring on board has a common negative side, please confirm.

2 |3000

per avatar image
per answered ·

Before purchasing SmartSolar MPPT 100/20 I need an answer if it will cut off on the positive side or not.

1 comment
2 |3000

wkirby avatar image wkirby ♦♦ commented ·

Hi Per

I will be at home tomorrow then I will be able to check for sure.
Right now, I am only 99.9% sure.

0 Likes 0 ·
wkirby avatar image
wkirby answered ·

Yes. Load switching is on the High Side.
The lamp is connected to + on Load Output terminal only. The other side of the lamp goes direct to battery. The lamp can turn on and off with the App.

1 comment
2 |3000

per avatar image per commented ·

Many thanks for the information!

Time to buy one.

0 Likes 0 ·

Related Resources

Additional resources still need to be added for this topic