question

antoniomoura avatar image
antoniomoura asked

Three phase system errors. erros em sistema trifásico.

Good afternoon... I have a three-phase system with quattro of 15Kva that is giving "overload ON L1"," Overload ON L2", "Overload ON L3" and it is without loads (NOT CONNECTED TO CONSUMPTIONS), and it is also giving " low battery voltage" and it is with BYD batteries LVL 15.36 kWh and voltage 53.1 V, it still shows errors #24 "System protection initiated" and error #3 "Expected devices error" the dc cables between the Battery and the DC board are 120 mm2 all with the same length, the DC board has 300A fuses and victron cuts between the dc board and the victrons are 2 95mm cables per victron all with the same measurement, the AC cables are of 25mm2 for a distance of 15 meters.I am already grateful for the help you can give.erros-victron-2.pngerros-victron.png

quattro 10kva
erros-victron-2.png (34.6 KiB)
erros-victron.png (33.6 KiB)
1 comment
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

kevgermany avatar image kevgermany ♦♦ commented ·
@antoniomoura@enernorte.pt

Hope you don't mind, I've added english into the title.

0 Likes 0 ·
1 Answer
lifeingalicia avatar image
lifeingalicia answered ·

Error #24 do you have external current measure unit? make sure this is ticked off

- but the option 'External current sensor connected' is not checked in ve.configure. -

Error #3 indicates a not complete or inconsistant ve config

L1 L2 L3 all in corect sequence? but maybe du to above errors

https://www.victronenergy.com/live/ve.bus:ve.bus_error_codes

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

Related Resources

Additional resources still need to be added for this topic