question

upetr avatar image
upetr asked

Victron Quattro 48/15000 error 24

Towards the end of December I got an error 24 on my Quattro. It is a grid tied system (AC2) with a manual start generator on AC1. I am not entirely sure what caused it as I wasn't home and we do have frequent outages.

After messing around with the inverter, I realised that I only had the issue when the grid was connected. It looked like it was leaking power back either the relays were not working properly or the circuit controlling them.

Since everything was closed around new years, I just reconfigured AC1 and connected the grid there and waited to see if it would come back on that input. Safe to say, that it has been working flawlessly since then, but I have lost a backup generator input obviously.

Does anyone have any idea how I can test exactly what the fault is and get it replaced?

I work from home and since we have very frequent outages, I don't want to be without the inverter for long (also it is a tad heavy to just take it to random places for them to have a look at it if I can do it myself).

I also had some dc ripple issues after that, but my batteries were on their way out which I have since replaced with lithium and haven't had any issues either.

Thanks in advance,

Petr

MultiPlus Quattro Inverter Charger
1 comment
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

upetr avatar image upetr commented ·
The good news is that someone suggested that I test the relays and indeed it confirmed that one of the relays between AC-2 In and AC-1 Out is stuck.

Does anyone know what the part number is for it by any chance?

0 Likes 0 ·
0 Answers