question

boonk avatar image
boonk asked

MPPT 100/30 charger doesn't work, no watt or ampere. Voltage solarpanels are ok. Also no connection to App

I have an MPPT 100/30 and after replacing one of the two paralleled batteries, my charger no longer reads watts. The voltage of the solar panels, but no ampere. In other words, something does not indicate whether the internal fuse has blown. Can it still be replaced?

I suspect that the internal fuse is broken, because the app also does not work even though it is also connected to battery power (12, 79v) What else can I do?

MPPT Controllers
9 comments
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

Hoi @Boonk

Wat gebeurt er als je VictronConnect gebruikt? Is de MPPT niet zichtbaar of kan je wel verbinding maken maar is er geen data te zien?

Met vriendelijke groet,

Thiemo van Engelen

0 Likes 0 ·
boonk avatar image boonk Thiemo van Engelen (Victron Energy staff) ♦ commented ·

Ik kan zolang er licht is op de panelen en een stroom doorstuurt naar de charger dan kan je de App openen. 's avonds niet. Maar er is dus ook geen data te zien. (Watt / Stroom). Charger ontvangt dus geen stroom van accu.

0 Likes 0 ·
klim8skeptic avatar image klim8skeptic ♦ boonk commented ·

m.u.n.t.e.d.

0 Likes 0 ·
boonk avatar image boonk klim8skeptic ♦ commented ·

Hi . what exactly do you mean by that? You mean you can't change this? What do you know that I don't. Hopefully this is under warranty

0 Likes 0 ·
Sorry web page was not responsive.
0 Likes 0 ·
boonk avatar image boonk boonk commented ·
At the moment while the charger still was connected since yesterday, it doesn't show the App right now and no lights will blink up (bulk/apsorption/float)

Resetting charger >> no accu's connected > no solar panels connected.
After that connected to solar panel only but still didn't anything shows up.
Please someone could help?

0 Likes 0 ·

At the moment while the charger still was connected since yesterday, it doesn't show the App right now and no lights will blink up (bulk/apsorption/float)

The mppt will activate (led activity/bluetooth connection) should it receive voltage on either the batt or pv terminals.

0 Likes 0 ·
boonk avatar image boonk klim8skeptic ♦ commented ·
see my answer below
0 Likes 0 ·
Please confirm voltage readings at your mppt terminals.
0 Likes 0 ·
1 Answer
boonk avatar image
boonk answered ·

Output from Solar is about 65V and from accu's 12,50V
Connected to only the Solar > nothing happens // then connected the accu's as wel > nothing.

I'm afraid it's completely dead. :(

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.