question

semmah avatar image
semmah asked

Quattro I & II

All the Quattro below are the 240V versions not 120V.

In the datasheet, there is some terminology difference

Quattro I uses the term Maximum feed through current (A) - 2x 100

Quattro II uses teh term Maximum AC input current - 50 A (so does Multiplus)

1 In the label, Quattro I is 48/15000/200-100/100 where the last 100/100 are the 2x AC input current. I am assuming that is what was implied by Maximum Feed trough current.

2. in the label ,Quattro II is 48/5000/70-50 where the 50 A is the maximum AC input current, however, there is no 2x 50 in the datasheet, nor a 50/50 in the label as with Quatro I. Is it still 2x 50 A as it is a Quattro?

3. Is the second output known as auxiliary output in the datasheet? As I want to know the max output of this second output (as a bypass output for non critical laods)

4. In the Quattro II datasheet - Auxiliary output -Yes (32A) - Default setting: switches off when in inverter mode. The word default setting makes it seem like it can be set to on too, to use both AC Outputs when in inverter mode? (The Quattro I uses the words *5 Switches off when no external AC source available, which makes sense as this doesn't imply changeable setting)

I am learning to use Victron equipment along with the online training so I had some questions. I appreciate any help and would like to recommend the above changes to be consistent for layman end users like me. Thank you in advance.

MultiPlus Quattro Inverter Charger
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

0 Answers