question

ww2bar avatar image
ww2bar asked

Multiplus 2000 not charging

I recently purchased the victron multiplus compact 2K. I hooked it up to a lithium house battery. The system was working fine. I drained my lithium battery down as per instructions to calibrate the battery monitor. I was instructed to do this twice. The first time I stopped draining the battery after the inverter shut down. I charged the battery back to 100%. The second time I drained the battery down further after the inverter shut off, until the battery BMS shut down. After that the victron charger would not turn on. I charged the lithium with my starter battery to wake it up and it read 11.2, so I know the battery can take a charge. The victron would not turn on and start charging. I have a 300 amp blue sea class T fuse on the 12 volt battery. I show no A/C passing through to my A/C panel. When I turn the inverter on via remote all leds flash once and the amperage limit switch is illuminated. If I switch to the inverter mode I get low battery led. I can turn on my stereo via 12 volt lithium so I know it has voltage. Any suggestions.

Multiplus-II
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

0 Answers