question

jmbpac avatar image
jmbpac asked

Quattro no DC power out

Good AC power in but no DC power out from the Quattro and not activation the charger. Brand new. Is there a virtual switch? I don’t see one with VE Configure 3. Thank you.

MultiPlus Quattro Inverter Charger
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

2 Answers
offroadflow avatar image
offroadflow answered ·
Hi @jmbpac

Brand new. Or second hand new..?
Just asking in case someone was tinkering with it already...

You can stop charging through the assistents for example.

Or you have "zero A" as charging current set.

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

jmbpac avatar image
jmbpac answered ·

It's a new-new.

Thanks for that. I went into the assistant and reset everything to default original settings and that seemed to work since Zero A was indeed the answer. Cheers!

4 comments
2 |3000

offroadflow avatar image offroadflow commented ·
Nice.

Would you please accept my answer (clicking the feature below my message) to mark it "solved"?

Cheers and have fun

0 Likes 0 ·
jmbpac avatar image jmbpac offroadflow commented ·

Actually, I only got a brief pass through of AC. Now the Quattro shows Low Battery Alarm (also coming through on the CCGX) and constantly resets, unless I unplug the RJ45 from the Quattro to the Cerbo. The 3x 12v LiFe 200Ah batteries that are in parallel have not been charged by the Quattro at all. I was advised to use a charger and trickle charge each of the LiFe batteries, which I did. Still no charging or inverting by the Quattro.

Voltmeter shows all batteries are 13.2v and holding. CCGX shows no current leaving batteries, and now shows no current being passed through the Quattro even though I have AC power on the boat. I have DC power from the Lynx Distributor to the DC panel.

Components:

Lynx Smart BMS 500 with Power In on left side on LSBMS500 and 3 x 12v LiFe 200Ah batteries in parallel on left side; 2 x Distributors on the right side with:

Quattro (active) and with good voltage to Power In bus bars

Alternator (not connected yet)

MPPT (760W solar) (not connected yet)

DC Panel (working at 12v) with Battery Protect 12/24/220

________

CCGX, Quattro, and LSBMS500 are all connected to Cerbo GX.

CCGX says no battery Monitor found.

All firmware has been updated. All connections with RJ12, RJ45, and fuses check out ok. All nuts torqued to spec. VEConfigure seems to be ok with Li smart batteries selected.

I've been working on this for more than a week and am dead in the water. Failure to launch. Thoughts???

0 Likes 0 ·
offroadflow avatar image offroadflow jmbpac commented ·
If you unplug the quattro->cerbo data cable it works?

Then you have to check all cerbo parameters...

0 Likes 0 ·
jmbpac avatar image jmbpac offroadflow commented ·

Thanks ~ Cerbo was the key.

0 Likes 0 ·