question

ikeakayke avatar image
ikeakayke asked

How to delay the anti islanding ZIEHL UFR1001E ON action for more than the default 60s after poweroff?

So I have this anti-islanding device, works great with all the functions and settings it provides, redundant relays, protections for frequency, undervoltage, overvoltage etc. but now I also need it to delay bridging after LOM for 15 minutes in order to be allowed to feed-in again.

I'm using the default program 2, I tried altering the various doF from the default 60 including from the U-0 but it seems it ignores them.

Thanks!

MultiPlus Quattro Inverter Charger
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

3 Answers
tnt369 avatar image
tnt369 answered ·

Maybe try to use programm 13 (or 1). I believe in programm 2 the values are fixed.

1 comment
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

ikeakayke avatar image ikeakayke commented ·
Thanks for this! Indeed I selected program 1 then suddenly undervoltage doF (U_) reacts to whatever time I select! Somehow on the default P2 it was ignored.
0 Likes 0 ·
tnt369 avatar image
tnt369 answered ·

With my UFR1001E it works without problems. I have reduced the different doF (9 times in total) from 60s to 30s. I use programme 7 because I only have one phase.

2 |3000

Matthias Lange - DE avatar image
Matthias Lange - DE answered ·

Maybe you can simply add a time relay to the input (power supply) of the Ziehl.

1 comment
2 |3000

ikeakayke avatar image ikeakayke commented ·
Yes I thought of this but seems overkill since the product is programmable.
0 Likes 0 ·