question

johnsmith avatar image
johnsmith asked

Ac loads 14W multiplus II

I have just been getting familiar with the GUI and various Victron products I have purchased this week.

I am just checking that the "AC loads" I am seeing in the VRM is the actual standby power from the Multiplus II? or should this be 0W?

This is showing 14 watts when AC1 inscreenshot-6.png and AC1 out are disconnected. Can I assume this is correct?

Multiplus-II
screenshot-6.png (31.7 KiB)
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

4 Answers
shaneyake avatar image
shaneyake answered ·

Nope, that is load it is seeing on the output. Standby is only really seen on the DC side or AC input.

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

johnsmith avatar image
johnsmith answered ·

I reset the MP II and rebooted Cerbo GX, now it is correctly showing 0-2W on the AC out. Does this mean I have a faulty unit?

This is

screenshot-8.pngThis is my last 12 hours with the AC1 out and AC2 out completly disconnected.

screenshot-8.png (41.9 KiB)
1 comment
2 |3000

shaneyake avatar image shaneyake commented ·
This is normal, the inverter isn't perfectly accurate so +-10W is to be expected.
0 Likes 0 ·
kevin-sharpe avatar image
kevin-sharpe answered ·

I have a Quattro with nothing connected to AC-out-2 and I see nominal loads reported in VRM (86W in this example). My guess is this is noise and not something to be concerned about.

screenshot-2022-04-01-at-094851.png

1 comment
2 |3000

shaneyake avatar image shaneyake commented ·
This is diffrent as AC loads are loads that are connected to your meter but not the inverter.

It is calculated as grid meter Power - inverter input power = AC Loads
AC1 and AC2 are both in the Critical Loads group.
You can also see random reads as the grid meter and inverter aren't taking the measurement at the exact same time but in your case it looks to be correct actually.

0 Likes 0 ·
sweetcandysp avatar image
sweetcandysp answered ·

Die aktuellen Werte für Feuchte und Druck werden im Diagramm ja auch unten als Zahl dargestellt. Nur die Kurven sind verschwunden und speziell die für den Luftdruck war/ist schon sehr nützlich. slope 2

2 |3000