question

dracekvo avatar image
dracekvo asked

Bulk/Abs too early

Hello, Its again me.

Why my bluesolar 150V/60A have abs only 1 sec? And why bulk switch to abs about float voltage.

Abs i have 55.2V max 10 min and float 54.4V.

MPPT Controllers
mppt.png (62.5 KiB)
mppt-s.png (7.0 KiB)
mppt-v-a.png (30.2 KiB)
soc.png (19.1 KiB)
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

3 Answers
boekel avatar image
boekel answered ·

It's not one second but one minute, that's 10% of your 10 minute setting.
Because the battery was already high in voltage, it did a short Absorption stage.

In the next firmware versions (now being tested) there will be more settings possible (among others: for fixed absorption time)

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

dracekvo avatar image
dracekvo answered ·

I will try set 30 min.

When will be release new firmware?
Before I have Tristar MPPT. This was super charger conroller. Bluesolar is his poor brother with custom settings option.

2 |3000

funkaddict avatar image
funkaddict answered ·

@dracekvo

Boekel is correct. Your absorption is only 1 minute, however, I see that your battery is 65% SOC and that's not recommended if you want to lengthen your battery's life. I would suggest modifying your Bulk stop at a higher %. I did this with my Multi where I set it to 98% and the battery is now always full by noon. Let me know if this works for you. :)

2 |3000