question

sylvana avatar image
sylvana asked

Multiplus 24 3000 problem.

Hi folks, we have a multi plus 24 3000 on our boat Earlier today whilst plugged in to shore power, the marina power dropped out and I then switched over from charger only to inverter. I forgot that the immersion heater was on as was a toaster. A few seconds later and I have the “mains” light and the “temperature “ lights both blinking and neither the charger nor the inverter seem to be working. The Victron was set to charger when both the lights are flashing. When I turn the Victron to “on” ie with the inverter bit switched on I have only the “temperature light flashing but still nethe inverter nor charger coming on. When I remove the shore power the temperature light is still flashing when the Victron is set to on as it is when I change it to battery only whilst shore power is off. As soon as I turn shorepower on both lights start and continue to flash.

your advice appreciated, regards Simon.

MultiPlus Quattro Inverter Charger
2 comments
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

jwfrary avatar image jwfrary commented ·
Have you checked the led configuration against the victron tool kit app? I couldn't find one as you describe.
0 Likes 0 ·
jwfrary avatar image jwfrary jwfrary commented ·
Have you checked all your fuses, it sounds like you may have overloaded the system.
0 Likes 0 ·
0 Answers