question

Herve RV Nizard avatar image
Herve RV Nizard asked

Lynx distributor & mega fuses

I love the Lynx distributor with its mega fuse slots.

How do you fuse charge controlers if the smallest mega fuse 48v is 125amp ? for a 45 to 85a in 48v ?

thanks

fuses
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

3 Answers
Stefanie (Victron Energy Staff) avatar image
Stefanie (Victron Energy Staff) answered ·

Hi @Herve RV Nizard,

for smaller rated fuses I use Littlefuse, which are available either in 32V or 70V with the smallest at 60A.

2 comments
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

Herve RV Nizard avatar image Herve RV Nizard commented ·
Thanks @Stefanie . are they exactly the same size as the mega fuses ? to fit in the lynx distributor ?
0 Likes 0 ·
Stefanie (Victron Energy Staff) avatar image Stefanie (Victron Energy Staff) ♦♦ Herve RV Nizard commented ·
Yes, they are 51mm and fit perfectly.
0 Likes 0 ·
ahtrimble avatar image
ahtrimble answered ·

Problem...I can't find any seller for the 70v version of Littelfuse Mega fuses. Anyone else have any luck?

1 comment
2 |3000

yawnbox avatar image yawnbox commented ·
0 Likes 0 ·
sean-smith avatar image
sean-smith answered ·

Not sure if you are still looking but have found these guys in Australia who will ship internationally, have not tried them but may be worth a go.
https://www.swe-check.com.au/product/pacific-70v-mega-fuse-sbfw-k

2 |3000

Related Resources

Additional resources still need to be added for this topic