question

genned avatar image
genned asked

How to setup ACin2 single phase

Hello,

We have 6 48V 15000VA Quattro's, each phase has 2 Quattro's.

Now we want to set it up as 3 phase input on ACin1 and a single phase on 2 Quattro's configured in the same phase on ACin2.

A 3 phase generator will be connected to the 3 phases of ACin1 and grid power, which is limited, on single phase of ACin2.

The generator part is working. Switch as group is switched of for ACin2, power supply is available but the Quattro's do not accept the input. What can i do to make this work? Also on the Cerbo, i cannot see the single phase available on ACin2.

setup
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

2 Answers
Paul B avatar image
Paul B answered ·

As far as I know when the quattros are setup as 3 phase or single phase then both ac1 in and ac2 inputs allso have to be the same to match the setup.

so the setup is always 3 phase or always single phase.

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

genned avatar image
genned answered ·

Hello Paul,

Thanks for your answer.

For ACin you have the option 'switch as group'. According to our dealer this can be switched of for ACin2 and then it should be able to use it as Single phase. However the power supply is available, the Quattro's do not recognize the ACin2 input.

Also they say this can be used if our system is stored and then we should be able to use this input as a Trickle charge to keep the batteries in good shape.

2 |3000

Related Resources

Additional resources still need to be added for this topic