question

tulle avatar image
tulle asked

Combine 12 and 24v chargers

I have a 12v system with a Multiplus, smartsolar mppt and cerbo gx. I want to incorperate a small 24v charger. Is there a small charger with ve.direct or other way to communicate to the system?

charger
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

3 Answers
Stefanie (Victron Energy Staff) avatar image
Stefanie (Victron Energy Staff) answered ·

Hi @Tulle,

Victron has a wide range of AC and DC powered chargers. Only those connected via VE.Direct or VE.Can provide communication with your Cerbo GX.

See the full range here: https://www.victronenergy.com/chargers

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

tulle avatar image
tulle answered ·

The only one I find is the phoenix!?

1 comment
2 |3000

So you're looking for a Charger that can provide you with 12V and 24V output at the same time? Then maybe I misunderstood your question. Victron does not have such chargers. It's either the one or the other, but not combined. Not even the Phoenix.
0 Likes 0 ·
kevgermany avatar image
kevgermany answered ·

Sorry, not clear what you want to do. Are you trying to charge an external 24V battery from the 12V system, or the 12V system from a 24V source, or something else?

2 |3000

Related Resources

Chargers.

Additional resources still need to be added for this topic