question

spoons99205 avatar image
spoons99205 asked

Multiplus AC Input not sensing Voltage

Good Morning All,

I have an issue with a new installation of a Multiplus 1200, I am reading 125 on my AC input on the AC input screw terminals however the Multiplus is not detecting any AC voltage. Is there a setting I am missing, shouldn't the Multiplus automatically switch from invertor to battery charging mode, I do have a CERBO GX in the system and the Cerbo is seeing the Multiplus as well.

TIA

Troy

Multiplus-II
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

2 Answers
netrange avatar image
netrange answered ·

In which mode is the multi running at the moment?
The internal relay does not seem to have switched through AC 1 yet.

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

spoons99205 avatar image
spoons99205 answered ·

The unit is invertor mode on the switch, do I need to change it or does it do it automatically ?

2 comments
2 |3000

netrange avatar image netrange commented ·

You can Change the Mode via Remote Console ...

0 Likes 0 ·
Alexandra avatar image Alexandra ♦ commented ·

@Spoons99205

Change it to charger only if it accepts the grid input you will hear the realy click and it will start charging. If it does not then there are other issues.

Have you programmed the unit for the batteries etc? And is virtual switch enabled?

In the cerbo remote console under the multi you will be able to see there if the multi itself is detecting voltage on AC1

0 Likes 0 ·