question

ndumiso avatar image
ndumiso asked

Resetting Quattro inverter

I have three 5kW Victron Quattro inverters operating in 3 phase. Yesterday I found that one of the inverters tripped on temperature and low battery and the red lights on the front of the inverter stay on. I have tried to reset with the inverter from rocker switch and on the Remote Console but it is not resetting. I have updated the firmware on the other two inverters and I am failing to connect with VE Flash on the one which tripped. Is there a way of resetting the inverter? Please advise.

MultiPlus Quattro Inverter Charger
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

1 Answer
Alexandra avatar image
Alexandra answered ·

@Ndumiso

Are you on site or off site?

You mentioned useing remote console. But also ve flash.

Have you tried Victron connect to update and the mk3. And physically switching the front rocker off (and fully disconnected from the system)?

If it was temperature only then it should self reset after cooling down. But if it has not and you have also been seeing high dc ripple, then there is a possibility the power pack has died and it needs repair.

1 comment
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

ndumiso avatar image ndumiso commented ·
@Alexandra

I was at the customer's site last night when I was trying to reset the inverter. I tried using the mk3 for VE Flash and VE Bus Quick Configure. I am able to connect to the other 2 inverters but fail to connect to the one with the problem. I will try to Fully Disconnect the system and hope it will solve the problem.

0 Likes 0 ·