I can't wrap my head around a problem I have although not directly linked to Victron equipment. When I plugged my orion in i measured the + input was 3 volts although engine running (and app saying 14v input...). I thought the wire were too long so i pulled the red wire in between batteries out of the path i have led it into to check the wore was not damzged. Wire was ok so I mesured the current straight at the end while the other end was on battery and it read the same. So i put the wire back in, from the hood down the Stirling wheel up the driver side all the way then back down a wall behind drivers. And surprise when i tried to connect again to front battery it went back to reading 2 volts instead of the 12.8 v of the battery when engine is off! I even tried with a different cable and it does the same, current is the same until i put the wire "in place". I don't understand how the direction/ path of wire can cause that, it is beyond my understanding so I am seeking your help !
The thing is I did this same installation on.the exact the same car and had no problem in the past.
Any feedback is welcomed as I am losing it haha.