I have the 200Ah LiFePO4 as the house battery on my bus conversion. It is connected to a BMS 12/200. I was out of the country for 5 weeks. After a couple of weeks it was clear that the location was not getting enough solar to keep up with the charge on the system, so I had someone go into the bus and turn off all of my main disconnects for the battery itself, the MultiPlus inverter/charger, the BlueSolar MPPT charger, and the connection to the starter battery for alternator charging. It only had about a 13.5V charge on it when I had them cut everything, or so I thought, they didn't fully disconnect everything as I had asked.
I came back to find the battery at 8.73V, with the cells at 2.29V, 1.84V, 2.14V, and 2.46V.
I thought the BMS would protect from over-discharging... but that's a different question.
Is this battery a lost cause, or would it be possible to revive?