question

roy-l-r avatar image
roy-l-r asked

Venus GX v2.80 issue Pylon + Victron BMV - Error #67 on MPPT

0n the night of the 31st Jan a Venus GX firmware update was applied to my system. In the morning I had no power, my Multiplus 48v 70- 100 was dead. At sun up my two BlueSolar MPPT charge controls were showing error 67 No BMS. The only light displayed was for float.

After turning the MultiPlus off and on it started working as usual but nothing I did would make the Mppt's start charging.

After discovering there had been an update I restord the Venus back to v2.73 .Everything returned to normal.

Is there somthing i should be doing after a venus GX update has failed other than restore back to the previous version?

venus os v2.80
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

1 Answer
mvader (Victron Energy) avatar image
mvader (Victron Energy) answered ·

Hi @Roy L-R , I am quite sure you are having the issue also described here:

https://community.victronenergy.com/questions/118573/does-gx-firmware-280-have-a-abug-with-respect-to-m.html

Then reverting to v2.73 until there is a solution is the best thing to do.

My apologies for this issue.

1 comment
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

mvader (Victron Energy) avatar image mvader (Victron Energy) ♦♦ commented ·
ps. I updated the title of your question to help other people with the same issue find / recognize it quickly. I hope that is ok for you!
0 Likes 0 ·

Related Resources

Additional resources still need to be added for this topic