question

llubi avatar image
llubi asked

Cerbo GX ¿6 relays?

I’m changing some things I my system and I just saw I now have 6 relays under configuration. Not sure if it’s something from @Kevin Windrem and his amazing GuiMods, or something from the VenusOS Beta program, but looking for information on how to use #3-#6 relays… any ideas?

Thanks !

cerbo gxRelay
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

1 Answer
Kevin Windrem avatar image
Kevin Windrem answered ·

I you are running Venus OS on a Raspberry PI, then my RpiGpioSetup package makes the 6 relays defined for that platform visible.

To date, only relay 1 can have alarm, generator start/stop, pump and temperature alarm functions assigned to it. Relay 2 can have temperature alarms assigned to it. The other relays are manual on/off only.

The PI brings these "relay" outputs to the 40-pin header in the form of 1 3.3 volt logic levels. Relays with appropriate drivers need to be connected to the pins to actually do something with them.

1 comment
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

llubi avatar image llubi commented ·
Thanks! I’m using it direct on a Cerbo, so maybe because of that I can change their names but not use it
0 Likes 0 ·

Related Resources