question

kajimike avatar image
kajimike asked

Error Loading file: #9 - trying to reload multiplus settings file

I just saved my multiplus settings file. Then immediately tried to reload it, but get this error message. Any work arounds or solutions? Hey Victron, its useless to save a setting file if I cannot reload it.

Multiplus 12/3000/120 , firmware 490.

Thanks

MultiPlus Quattro Inverter Charger
3 comments
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

Paul B avatar image Paul B commented ·

More site info is needed. like a FULL list of equipment connected. and how you are trying to reload it and what software are our using. some screen shots would also be helpful

Make sure NOTHING else but the MK3 is connected to the multiplus as per the instructions - especially a VE-BMS or DMC units are NOT connected to the system

0 Likes 0 ·
klim8skeptic avatar image klim8skeptic ♦ Paul B commented ·

Make sure NOTHING else but the MK3 is connected to the multiplus as per the instructions - especially a VE-BMS or DMC units are NOT connected to the system

If the OP is updating via VRM, a GX device needs to remain connected.

0 Likes 0 ·
ejrossouw avatar image ejrossouw commented ·

I use it for the remote sites I manage regularly.without issue. Did you save the file to PC then open it and then edit it or directly open the file in VE.Config when it downloaded? Maybe explain the steps you followed in more detail.

0 Likes 0 ·
2 Answers
klim8skeptic avatar image
klim8skeptic answered ·

Perhaps the OP could let us know what software has failed?

VE flash?

Victron Connect?

VE configure?

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

kswhite avatar image
kswhite answered ·

I am having the same problem with a new MP 3000. I have tried updating the software. Interestingly I can see the AC in 1 values in the Victron Connect program on my laptop, but not in the app on my iPhone. When I loaded the last version (v481) and now updated to the new version v497, I got errors stating, “an error orccured while trying to replace the existing file: Delete file failed code5. Access is denied. The files effected are …

Victron Energy\VictronConnect\QtQuick\Dialogs\DefaultFileDialog.qmlc
…Dialog…\IconButtonStyle.qmlc
Dialogs\qm\icons.ttf

I only use the smart shunt and the VE Bus Smart Dongle which was not connected at the time of the update. No solar.

Suggestions to fix this problem would be appreciated.

2 |3000