question

alterboy avatar image
alterboy asked

Multiplus 13 3000 120 hookup to bluetooth

IS it possible to hook up a 2020 Multiplus 13 3000 120 hookup to bluetooth. I think this is just before they were made with it built in . Or do I have to buy the new unit ? THANKS AB

MultiPlus Quattro Inverter Charger
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

2 Answers
ejrossouw avatar image
ejrossouw answered ·

The Phoenix inverter smart is the only device with integrated bluetooth as far as I am aware. Bluetooth is currently available on the Cerbo device used with a multiplus, but also with very limited functionality at this time. The bluetooth VE.Bus dongle alternatively can provide monitoring only functions on Multiplus systems. Not even a new Multiplus system will give you what you want as e.g. the multiplus-II GX also only offers wifi to my knowledge.

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

Matthias Lange - DE avatar image
Matthias Lange - DE answered ·

Depends on what you want to do via Bluetooth and how old your MultiPlus is.

You can add Bluetooth with the VE.Bus Bluetooth dongle but this needs at least a firmware 415. And as ejrossouw wrote it will only add some monitoring, to change settings you need a MK3 Interface.

https://www.victronenergy.com/live/vebus_smart_dongle_manual

As far as I know there are no plans to add Bluetooth to the MultiPlus in the near future.

2 |3000