6878mm avatar image
6878mm asked

Multiplus 24/5000 absorbsion voltage

How high can the absorbsion voltage be set on a multi 24/5000

I have NiFe batteries

MultiPlus Quattro Inverter Charger
2 comments
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

ceejay avatar image ceejay commented ·

I have been looking at these battries can you tell me how you find them? One problem i have heard is that they are slow to accept a charge.

0 Likes 0 ·
Graham avatar image Graham ceejay commented ·

I've only just installed a bank of 1200ah 24 volt NiFe battery, it takes 200 amps no problem until it gets to the absorption voltage of 32.75V then slowly backs off on the amperage, as you'd expect. ( The inverter trips out on high dc voltage at 33 volts) Hope that helps! Cheers, g.

0 Likes 0 ·
3 Answers
wkirby avatar image
wkirby answered ·

IIRC it's 30V maximum.

1 comment
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

6878mm avatar image 6878mm commented ·

Thankyou very much

0 Likes 0 ·
Guy Stewart (Victron Community Manager) avatar image
Guy Stewart (Victron Community Manager) answered ·

A good way to test any of the Multiplus settings is to download VEConfigure and run the all settings demo mode.

https://www.victronenergy.com/support-and-downloads/software

2 |3000

Ridhya Jin avatar image
Ridhya Jin answered ·

MultiPlus 24/5000/120 is being used on the vehicle.

The configuration was done as shown below.

During intermittent operation of the inverter, the low battery Alarm LED Lights up, and the inverter LED turns off.

The DC voltage is 27V or higher at this time.

If we turn the main switch off and then turn it on, it will operate normally.

Please let me know what we need to check.

2 |3000