question

lochie avatar image
lochie asked

Blue Smart IP65 Charger 12V 15A

I own the above charger. The LED to indicate bulk charging is not illuminating. I have checked with the charger connected to my phone via the app which shows the charger is in bulk mode but the LED is not illuminated.
I note that when I am connecting to Bluetooth all the LED’s on the charger flash during the pairing mode however the bulk LED does not illuminate during this process.
I suspect the LED for the bulk charging stage is faulty or not working.
Any suggestions or advice would be much appreciated.

MultiPlus Quattro Inverter Charger
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

1 Answer
Justin Cook avatar image
Justin Cook answered ·

Hi @Lochie, it indeed sounds like the LED itself is likely burned out; reach out to the distributor from whom you purchased the unit to start the RMA process to get it swapped out! If you're unsure of the distributor who supplied the unit, you can use this handy form (make sure you enter the product's serial number in the form) and Victron will contact the distributor on your behalf and let them know to reach out to you.

1 comment
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

lochie avatar image lochie commented ·
Thanks very much Justin. I will follow up the distributor. Appreciate the time you have taken to post your response.
0 Likes 0 ·