question

jefes-mobile-rv-service avatar image
jefes-mobile-rv-service asked

Quattro 5000 flashing inverter, absorption, bulk, float

65939875519__20E4335E-DEAD-410B-ABC7-3D95B7E5BE14.MOVI have installed a victron Quattro 5000, 12 volt, 220a inverter / charger. Also installed a cerbo GX box, battery shunt, touch screen panel, battery isolator box. All of this went in a 43’ holiday rambler class a.
at this point I have the Quattro flashing inverter, absorption, bulk, float. It’s is a bit of a crazy flash sequence. I have 120 volts at the ac in 1 and ac in 2 while running the on board generator. I am getting nothing at ac out 1 or ac out 2. (Side note the cerbo GX is flashing WiFi and Bluetooth lights. )
I guess my question is what is the light sequence telling me? And what should I do to resolve the error code? I have looked high and low on this forum and the error code sheet and do not see my solution. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

MultiPlus Quattro Inverter Charger
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

2 Answers
Alexandra avatar image
Alexandra answered ·

@Jefes mobile rv service

Looks like an error 11.

Also on a side note the Victron toolkit app is helpful for led definitions.

2 comments
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

Alexandra avatar image Alexandra ♦ commented ·

There is possibly a configuration error. Both in software and in wiring.

Get the mk3, update the unit with ve config and start the programming process again.

Also check your comms between the victron and cerbo. The cerbo should be able to tell you the errors and issues you are having.

screenshot-20211124-202707.jpg

0 Likes 0 ·
Alexandra avatar image Alexandra ♦ commented ·

0 Likes 0 ·
jefes-mobile-rv-service avatar image
jefes-mobile-rv-service answered ·

I actually figured it out. Just had the data cable from the 5000 to the cerbo in the wrong port. All up and running now!! Thanks!!

2 |3000