question

andrev avatar image
andrev asked

Multiplus2 low AC output frequency.

screenshot-20211111-143149-samsung-internet.jpg

While browsing through my recently installed 48/5000 Multiplus 2 (230V50hz) stats on VRM I noticed that the AC output frequency is low and out of spec.

The installation is a stand alone installation and the inverter supplies my home with power during grid power outages via a change over switch.

The output frequency is low from switch on with new and fully charged batteries, through varying loads.

Has anyone had a similar issue.

frequency
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

3 Answers
Alexandra avatar image
Alexandra answered ·

@AndreV

This happens sometimes when there is a mixup in wiring somewhere.

Especially if there is a neutral issue. Or the inverter is feeding back into itself somehow.

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

Paul B avatar image
Paul B answered ·

More info is needed here. The multi plus looks like its been outputting 50Hz fine

However if you connect to the mains or a generator the the unit will change to match the incoming frequency and then if its two low or high it will then disconnect from the mains/grid and start inverting again, please show the incoming vrm AC graph for the same time period,

1 comment
2 |3000

andrev avatar image andrev commented ·

Hi Paul thank for your reply please find comparison.multi-in-out-comparison.png

0 Likes 0 ·
andrev avatar image
andrev answered ·

Thank you for your replies and assistance. Herewith input verses output snapshot. Regards.multi-in-out-comparison.png

2 |3000

Related Resources

Additional resources still need to be added for this topic