question

sam-houston avatar image
sam-houston asked

BMV 712-Smart looping "Fetching Data"

On my iPhone my app finds the Smart BMV with good signal strength. Once I tap the only device I have it goes to " connecting " and runs through the % to 100. Then on to fetching data. It tries " fetching data " for about thirty seconds then loops back to " connect "

this becomes an endless loop

BMV Battery Monitor
1 comment
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

Hi @Sam Houston

Can you perhaps post a service report in a comment (or answer) after going though the fetching data loop once? The procedure to make a service report is described here: https://ve3.nl/VictronConnect_How-to-create-a-VictronConnect-Service-Report

Kind regards,

Thiemo van Engelen

0 Likes 0 ·
1 Answer
rodneyab avatar image
rodneyab answered ·

@Sam Houston I commensurate with Apple continuous loop frustrations. If I choose to monitor anything on my device list, I first power down the iPhone, wait a few seconds then power up the iPhone, then go to the VE app, then choose the device. You may need to re-install your device on the iPhone app.

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.