question

takamine avatar image
takamine asked

Is it possible to request a history of daily consumption from the BMV712 as well as the history of the daily charge from the SmartMppt 100/30?

Is it possible to request a history of daily consumption from the BMV712 as well as the history of the daily charge from the SmartMppt 100/30?

BMV Battery Monitor
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

6 Answers
goboatingnow avatar image
goboatingnow answered ·

I be asked this also. There’s no reason it can’t do it. It just doesn’t do it.

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

takamine avatar image
takamine answered ·

Oke, as I understand, it shoul'd be when Victron change the software in the app ?

2 |3000

kevgermany avatar image
kevgermany answered ·

If you have a vrm setup you can download the history. Not sure if all your requirements are met, but there's a lot there.

Does need a GX device though..

2 |3000

takamine avatar image
takamine answered ·

My opinion ... if it's possible to have a daily history (bar chart) of the charge on the SmartMppt 100/30 app, it shoul'd be available for the daily consumption on the BMV712 also !

It's just a matter of adjusting the software of de BMV712 app

1 comment
2 |3000

kevgermany avatar image kevgermany ♦♦ commented ·
If it has enough non volatile memory spare.
0 Likes 0 ·
takamine avatar image
takamine answered ·

My opinion is ... updates off apps are always possible. The variables they need for the calculation of de history are readable from the bmv itself, there has nothing to change. Otherwise the calculatoin happens in the extra code of the app ...

2 |3000

takamine avatar image
takamine answered ·

Maybe that it's not possible to have the reading on the display from the bmv itself, but in de Bluetooth updateable app, I thinck it's no problem ...

2 |3000