question

shephard avatar image
shephard asked

BMV712 no historical Trendline anymore

I have a BMV712 battery monitor installed in my camper. Until a few weeks ago, I was shown a historical trend line (approx. 30 days of recording) in the VictronConnect App (Bluetooth-Connection) under Trends. Now I suddenly only see the live trend and no longer a historical trend line. Is this a known problem? What can I do to get the historical, recorded trend line displayed again? Was this feature deleted with the last firmware update? I would be very grateful for your help.

BMV Battery Monitor
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

2 Answers
Matthias Lange - DE avatar image
Matthias Lange - DE answered ·

Did you used the Beta version of VictronConnect?

This feature is not done yet and was removed from the official release version 5.49.

But if will be in the next beta again.

1 comment
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

shephard avatar image shephard commented ·

Thanks for your answer. Yes it was a beta. I forgot about this. Can i still download the old beta with the historic trendline from somewhere?

0 Likes 0 ·
t0mb0 avatar image
t0mb0 answered ·

I noticed this too, was a real shame because the offline stored trends was a great feature that was sorely lacking originally.

I've stayed on the beta throughout though, I believe. Did they pull this feature from the actual beta version too?

1 comment
2 |3000

t0mb0 avatar image t0mb0 commented ·
Ah, I think I've answered my own question - found the thread describing how it was removed from the beta in expectation of re-adding it soon.
0 Likes 0 ·