question

Vangelis Beligiannis avatar image
Vangelis Beligiannis asked

Quattro does not comply with VDE 0126...

It is obvious that a Quattro does not comply to the VDE 0126. Is there any anti islanding protocol that it complies with? I am trying to install a system in the Greek public grid, but the device will not be accepted anywhere in the country without an anti islanding protocol

MultiPlus Quattro Inverter Charger
1 comment
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

shaneyake avatar image shaneyake commented ·

Can you explain a little bit more about why it doesn't comply? As it has a VDE 0126 certificate?

0 Likes 0 ·
2 Answers
Vangelis Beligiannis avatar image
Vangelis Beligiannis answered ·

So you Just verified what i said from the beggining. The Quattro does not comply with the VDE 0126. There is no current sensor on ac in to read the grid failiure

3 comments
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

kevgermany avatar image kevgermany ♦♦ commented ·
It seems to be Quattro model dependant - is yours one of the models listed by nickdb? The rest probably don't comply. So you'll need to go with Matthias Lange's suggestion.
0 Likes 0 ·
Vangelis Beligiannis avatar image Vangelis Beligiannis kevgermany ♦♦ commented ·
From what i know, the Quattro has always had the same schematic diagramm. Differences only exist for the Multiplus. So all Quattro s are the same
0 Likes 0 ·
kevgermany avatar image kevgermany ♦♦ Vangelis Beligiannis commented ·
Odd that some have a certificate and that some don't. Must be that they're not all the same.
0 Likes 0 ·
nickdb avatar image
nickdb answered ·
6 comments
2 |3000

Vangelis Beligiannis avatar image Vangelis Beligiannis commented ·

Thank you for sending that! But in the VE config droplist, there is no option for FRANCE VDE0126. This only appears on the Multiplus droplist and not on a quattro. Any ideas why?

0 Likes 0 ·
Matthias Lange - DE avatar image Matthias Lange - DE ♦ Vangelis Beligiannis commented ·

You may have to install an external anti-islanding relay.

The Ziehl UFR1001E for example.

0 Likes 0 ·
nickdb avatar image nickdb ♦♦ Matthias Lange - DE ♦ commented ·
How would the quattro have received compliance certification if a third party device is required?
1 Like 1 ·
Vangelis Beligiannis avatar image Vangelis Beligiannis Matthias Lange - DE ♦ commented ·
I also cannot find a Certificate for VDE 0126 for a Multiplus II in the website. Is it available?
1 Like 1 ·
Vangelis Beligiannis avatar image Vangelis Beligiannis Matthias Lange - DE ♦ commented ·

So you Just verified what i said from the beggining. The Quattro does not comply with the VDE 0126. There is no current sensor on ac in to read the grid failiure

0 Likes 0 ·
seb71 avatar image seb71 Vangelis Beligiannis commented ·

Multiplus II - 2 relays (in series) on AC In:

multiplus-ii.jpg

Quattro - only one relay on (each) AC In:

quattro.jpg

0 Likes 0 ·
multiplus-ii.jpg (39.5 KiB)
quattro.jpg (41.6 KiB)