question

Roger Parker avatar image
Roger Parker asked

Outrageous temperatures

I noticed lately that the temperature is now showing up in the bars on the bottom of the screen but the temps are outrageously high. I couldn't find anything to configure is there something that I need to configure to get these temps right? I do like that it shows both Celsius and Fahrenheit.

script-screenshot.jpg

gx devicetemperature
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

1 Answer
Kevin Windrem avatar image
Kevin Windrem answered ·

This looks like it might be the maximum value for these sensors (about 5 volts which I think is the supply for the pull-up. So you need to connect a working temperature sensor. Victron sells this as ASS000001000. It will not work with the Victron ASS000100000 which is designed to work with BMV/SmartShunt.

You should also set charge limits for the battery gauge. And not sure what's going on with the PV charger gauge. See the ReadMe for GuiMods for gauge setup instructions.

2 comments
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

Roger Parker avatar image Roger Parker commented ·

Kevin thank you so much for your advice. I have pasted the new screen with the gauges set but I have a problem with my T sense being connected to my Multi, every time I connect it I get an alarm about the T-sense error. This has done this since new so I left it disconnected. I have the SmartBattery Sense stuck to my battery so I thought it would get the temp from that. I don't know what to do to fix it. Do I need a new T-sense for the Multi?

new-screen-w-gauges-set.jpg

T-sense alarm when I connect it to my Multi.t-sense-alarm.jpg

0 Likes 0 ·
Roger Parker avatar image Roger Parker commented ·

Never mind with my last question, I got it working by dis-connecting the T-sense from the Multi and connected it to my Cerbo. It is working now. Thanks again for all the help!

remote-console-all-fixed.jpg

0 Likes 0 ·

Related Resources

Additional resources still need to be added for this topic