question

skykay avatar image
skykay asked

node-red: start fresh from 0

Hi, I tested node red, but there are some faults in the installation because of me. I would like to start from the beginning. But when I install the original firmware and then the venus large image again all is like it was before. I would like to start with all wiped out. How to?

Thanks

Node-RED
1 comment
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

mrhappy avatar image mrhappy commented ·
It might be helpful if you provide what type of GX device you are using. A Cerbo, Venus, ColorControl, RaspBerry Pi etc...
0 Likes 0 ·
4 Answers
mvader (Victron Energy) avatar image
mvader (Victron Energy) answered ·

Ps: there is a simpler method to start from scratch, no need to login on ssh or anything like that: use the reset to factory defaults feature as per Cerbo GX manual.

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

skykay avatar image
skykay answered ·

Hi, I have a Cerbo GX.

2 |3000

mrhappy avatar image
mrhappy answered ·
2 |3000

mvader (Victron Energy) avatar image
mvader (Victron Energy) answered ·

Hi, the link mrhappy provided shows how to login on the commandline.

here some addition info: in the issue somewhere is explained which file to remove once you’re logged in:

https://github.com/victronenergy/venus/issues/809

2 |3000