question

ken-1 avatar image
ken-1 asked

BMV-712 isnt scrolling

Just installed my BMV-712, configured it, and connected to it with my Android phone. Its working.

After updating to 4.01 firmware, the display stopped scrolling automatically ? It will show all the parameters (volts, amps, power, soc, etc) if I press the +/- buttons. But isnt it supposed to scroll through those automatically ?

BMV Battery Monitor
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

2 Answers
ken-1 avatar image
ken-1 answered ·

Sorry I forgot to mention, I already changed the scroll speeds with no effect.

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

wkirby avatar image
wkirby answered ·

The scrolling pertains to the text scrolling across the screen in case it is too long to fit it all in, like in the setup menus.
It does not automatically scroll through the different parameters (Volts, Amps, Power, Temperature, etc.).

1 comment
2 |3000

walterww avatar image walterww commented ·

Please look at section 3.11.1 "Automatic cycling through status items" in the RMV-712 manual. I have the same problem. Text scrolling is a different issue.

0 Likes 0 ·