question

bargeman avatar image
bargeman asked

Old Argo documentation

I have inherited an Argo model 1203 old style battery isolator installed on my barge. It came with no docs and I would like to know something about it other than it, you know, isolates batteries.

Anyone out there have some info on this or can point me to where I might finds some and, yes I have looked around via the various search engines.

Argo FET Diode
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

2 Answers
JohnC avatar image
JohnC answered ·

Hi @bargeman

There's an 'Old Manuals' section on the Victron website, but only one Argo manual listed.. https://www.victronenergy.com/Manuals/Argo/UKAR010100-rev0002.pdf

Should cover the basics though..

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

bargeman avatar image
bargeman answered ·

That is an old Argo manual but my model is not listed. Also, mine has two inputs, charger and alternator, and three outputs. The cover says alternator to 120 amps and charger to 75 amps. I'm sure it's just a basic isolator but it's always nice to have documentation and we're about to start making some major changes to our system.

Thanks for the link, though.

2 |3000

Related Resources

Additional resources still need to be added for this topic