question

lindsay avatar image
lindsay asked

Multiplus 12/3000/120 not recognizing AC input 1

Everything was working fine yesterday, and now the multiplus doesn't recognize when there is shore power or generator power connected to AC input. I can verify using multimeter that there is 120VAC on the input (tested at different times with generator and shore power), but the multiplus continues to think there is nothing there. It stays in "inverter" mode, and never goes into charge mode. The "mains on" light never turns on.

On the color control gx, it says "Active AC Input: Disconnected", and shows the AC input values as 0V, 0A, 0W, 0HZ. The alarm status is all clear. The input current limit is set to "30A". The multiplus switch is set to "On". The batteries are currently at about 90% SOC.

I connected with the MK-3 USB cable using VE Config. I've attached the screenshots below. I'm not using a virtual switch, or any assistants.

Can someone help me out? This multiplus is brand new. We've had it installed for only a week.

1.png

2.png

3.png

5.png

MultiPlus Quattro Inverter Charger
1.png (198.9 KiB)
2.png (125.7 KiB)
3.png (112.8 KiB)
5.png (154.0 KiB)
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

1 Answer
Paul B avatar image
Paul B answered ·

Check to and make sure the rocker switch is set to ON and NOT charger

If its set to on then I think you may need to take it in for a service,

2 comments
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

lindsay avatar image lindsay commented ·
Well realistically, it should recognize AC input especially in "charger" mode! But yes, I do have the rocker switch set to "on". Thanks for your response.
0 Likes 0 ·
Charlie avatar image Charlie lindsay commented ·
did u resolved the stated situacion?
0 Likes 0 ·