question

genej avatar image
genej asked

How do you file a warranty claim for a Blue Smart IP67 24/14 charger?

I purchased my charger on Amazon from the Victron Energy Store in January of this year. Today I ran the "update firmware from 3.0 to 3.21" (might not be the exact version numbers since I can't get the app to connect nor can I get the charger to turn on).

In attempt to figure out how to resolve my issue I saw that serval other people have had the same problem. However I have not seen resolutions! How do I go about getting a replacement charger?

firmware update
2 comments
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

Hi @GeneJ

Are you able to measure the voltage on the charger output when you have it plugged into AC, but without a battery connected? This might give us some more information on what the problem could be.

Kind regards,

Thiemo van Engelen

0 Likes 0 ·
genej avatar image genej Thiemo van Engelen (Victron Energy staff) ♦ commented ·
When plugged in, without the batteries connected it shows -40.1 on my volt meter.
0 Likes 0 ·
2 Answers
Matthias Lange - DE avatar image
Matthias Lange - DE answered ·

Can you explain your problem a bit more?

Try to use another phone.

Create a service report after a failed update and attach that report here.

https://www.victronenergy.com/media/pg/VictronConnect_Manual/en/troubleshooting.html#UUID-98bc9211-902b-01a0-96b9-1f314c4d63c5

If you want a replacement or something you have to contact the seller from whom you bought it.

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

Thiemo van Engelen (Victron Energy staff) avatar image
Thiemo van Engelen (Victron Energy staff) answered ·

Hi @GeneJ

Please use the following form to contact the appropriate distributor: https://professional.victronenergy.com/support/

Kind regards,

Thiemo van Engelen

2 |3000

Related Resources

Additional resources still need to be added for this topic