Idea

maremotomoto avatar image
maremotomoto suggested

Ignore AC1(/2) function in ESS

Hello boys and girls,

i´ve got a SMA 3300 connectet to my quattro 12/3000 and a 100/50 bluesolar with 750w DC system and i wanted to use the ESS because of the as good as new functions.

But my biggest problem is that the system only should run on Passthrough or Disconnect from the grid.

In Germany it is only 1 of 2 ways to use this system legally.

If the system disconnects by 10.00 pm an connects @4.00 am my life could be a dream.

So please implement the funktion:

Ignore AC1 + AC 2 by Time Slot and add the function to Connect if Capacity of the battery and the Voltage drops to xyz.

or if to fast too high to connect to grid if available to not overload the batterys.

MultiPlus Quattro Inverter ChargerESSAC PV Coupling
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

n-dee avatar image
n-dee commented

Really good!
I would extend this to the folowing:
As I want to be offgrid except battery is empty or when feeding into the grid is possible -> it would be fine if the victrons disconnect when feedin stops until Battery is at e.g. 20%

regards,

Andy

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

maremotomoto avatar image
maremotomoto commented

also the funktion to couple the AC PV to the "AC out 2" by a switchbox like the
mains priority circuit and configure a relay to open ac out 2 if bat Voltage/charge is low to charge the the bat over the AC 2 out and close the AC2 out if the Bat is loaded or Voltage is to high.

With this box the AC PV is mountet in front AC1IN and with the function down it would be then backwards mountet at the AC2out of the Quattro :)

The Relay konfigure would be a setting to select the AC sesore of the PV to open in the morning to charge the bat slowly open the relay if it is about max charge at 2 PM and open when it is 4 PM to charge again over the AC2 out :) ... my brain works ... haha...

1 comment
2 |3000

maremotomoto avatar image maremotomoto commented ·

In this configuration the SMA SB 3300 would be mountet at the LOAD

the Master would be the ACout 2 of the Quattro and the Slave would be the AC1 in Side coupled with the GRID and A ET112.

0 Likes 0 ·

Your Opinion Counts

Share your great idea, or help out by voting for other people's ideas.