question

mcwidowmaker avatar image
mcwidowmaker asked

VictronConnect Changing setting 31 on smart mppt - Disable BMS

Is it possible to change setting 31 on VoctronConnect on a smart mppt? I cannot locate this setting anywhere and I am getting an error 67 on the colour control GX.

The BMS needs to be turned off for the battery I have, but I cannot locate the setting for this in the VictronConnect app. Does anyone have a solution for me?

MPPT Controllers
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

3 Answers
Thiemo van Engelen (Victron Energy staff) avatar image
Thiemo van Engelen (Victron Energy staff) answered ·

Hi,

This setting is not available in VictronConnect. You can disable it in the Networked Operation menu under the MPPT page on the color control GX. So Device List -> Specific MPPT page -> Networked Operation -> BMS Control.

Kind regards,

Thiemo van Engelen

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

mcwidowmaker avatar image
mcwidowmaker answered ·

Hi,

I don't have networked operation on the CCGX. My options under the specific device is:

State

PV

Battery

Total yield

System yield

Low battery voltage alarm

High battery voltage alarm

Error

Relay state

Daily history

Overall history

Device

Its running on a VE can bus connection?

Thanks for the help.

Gustav

2 |3000

Thiemo van Engelen (Victron Energy staff) avatar image
Thiemo van Engelen (Victron Energy staff) answered ·

Hi,

It seems this is only available for MPPTs connected via VE.Direct. At this moment, it is not available on venus for VE.Can connected MPPTs and it is also not available in VictronConnect. Perhaps you have the possibility to temporarily connect the MPPT via a VE.Direct cable?

Kind regards,

Thiemo van Engelen

2 |3000