question

wenlar avatar image
wenlar asked

Honda EM5000SX auto start/stop

I want to set up my Honda EM5000sx generator with the auto start/stop feature from my cerbo gx. Relay 1 from the cerbo has three connectors, but there are six on the generator. I am not sure how to wire this at the generator side. Any advice would be helpful.

Generator
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

1 Answer
Paul B avatar image
Paul B answered ·

The gx cerbo relay connections are NC com NO, so the cerbo output when gen start is triggered to start is a closed or open relay depending on what suits your generator, Now how the generators wiring control start connection wiring requirements - This varies from gen maker to gen maker, so you would need to get the specks on the honda model and work out whats needed, or replace / add a control module.

ie these are quite nice add ons as they also have a retry it the gen does not start, if you need to know were to by from please email me at service@octopusasia.com1628412214719.png

1628412214719.png (720.6 KiB)
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.