question

adriaan-labuschagne avatar image
adriaan-labuschagne asked

Irratic Output Voltage

Good day. I have 3x Victron Multiplus 2 running a single phase house. I have a stable Input from the grid of 230 VAC but every now and then the output voltage drops to 130 VAC while the input are stable at 230 VAC . There is no generator connected to the system . I have gone back and redid all the firmwares , updated the settings and checked all the connections which was fine.Battery voltage status constant at 56 VDC while the dip occurs. What can be the issue ?

Multiplus-II
2 comments
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

klim8skeptic avatar image klim8skeptic ♦ commented ·
Are yo sure that the input voltage is stable?

Normally the output voltage follows the input voltage. (until the grid goes out of programmed range)

Tinker with the multi's grid disconnect/connect voltage..

0 Likes 0 ·
adriaan-labuschagne avatar image adriaan-labuschagne commented ·
I'm sure the input voltage is stable , made double sure about that.
0 Likes 0 ·
1 Answer
Alexandra avatar image
Alexandra answered ·

@Adriaan Labuschagne

I think more information is definitely needed here.

How are the units configured? Are they part of one system, or separate off a separate bank? If they were parr of one system it is possible that one has been overloaded and has blown something important. Is it buzzing?

In any case take it in for warranty assessment. It is passed what a user or installer can troubleshoot.

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.